Translate

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Artist of the week--J. from 5B, Exploring anime and photography

Padme Amedala
There are so many art forms you can explore.

J from 5B chose to try the 
landscape photo prompt from our visual arts learning packet. 

He also took the challenge to learn from a "how to" video. 


I hope seeing J and his work inspires you to try something new!  
Ms. Brooks 



2. "Padme Amedala" is the title of my drawing. She is a character from the movie Star Wars.  If I put a quote in the bubble it would be "Sometimes there are things that no one can fix." That is a quote she said. I used black sharpie for the outline and colored pencils for the rest.  The experience of using Kids Hub video was fun and a way to show my creativity.  I want to continue using this website and their videos.  It was easier than I thought.

2. Title of landscape photograph: "My Peace Trees"
Peace Trees, by J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your participation and welcome your questions, thoughts, and reflections.