Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Learning about London through Legos


This week during art at home, J worked on a Lego kit to build a model of London.

Maybe you have heard of London. It is a big city in England which is part of the United Kingdom, also known as the U.K.
A panoramic view of London

Add caption

A map of London with some of the landmarks. 


I tagged J. after he sent me this photo. Here are my questions: 

Tell: I recognize a few of those London landmarks--Big Ben, the London Bridge, and the carousel in your Lego model. 

Ask: How difficult was this model to build? What got you interested in building the city of London? 

Give: Have you ever tried making a drawing of one of your lego models? It might be fun to try. You could do a map-type drawing or try making the buildings 
look 3-D. 

This was really fun for me to see. Thanks for sharing! Ms. Brooks 
An old map of London 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your participation and welcome your questions, thoughts, and reflections.