Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Meet Our First Featured Artist



I am happy to Introduce our first Williams-Cone Featured Artist: K,  a student in Mrs. Hayes kindergarten class. 

He took up the art challenge to find materials from the recycling bin at home. Look what he made! 

It's a tow truck. Doesn't K look proud? 
K with tow truck
 K said he used tape to hold the parts together.









A shout out to K's mom who did a great job of photographing

 K at work and his tow truck 

construction from different angles.



Boys and girls, I hope you feel inspired to check out what is available for building in your house. 

If you don't have tape on hand, what other ways might you find to join the parts together? 


Now I am wondering what K will build next?


Your friend in art,

Ms. Brooks



PS WCS families--Please email student artwork to brooksro@link75.org. I will only use your child's image and art on this blog with your permission.
    

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome K! I love it..and I also love pretzels :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your participation and welcome your questions, thoughts, and reflections.