Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Inspiration is Everywhere! Reaching out to Williams-Cone Artists

Dear Williams-Cone Artists,

Inspiration is everywhere you look! 

Every day, everywhere you look,
Robin Brooks, Bowdoin Mill, watercolor and pencil on paper, private collection
I'll bet you can discover something wonderful. 


Getting Started: Have a look around your house. See what you have at home. 

***Make sure to ask permission from an adult before you take something for 

your art project. Now gather your materials. Find a place to work.

Even if you don't have paint or fancy materials on hand, there are many other

things to find and use. 

You can even paint with leftover black tea or coffee! 

Do you remember when we painted with leaves and 

feathers instead of paintbrushes? 



Clean Up: At home, like at school, please clean up 

your work area.  

put things away and clean up your mess. 


Now Share! I have been sharing some WCS "at 

home" artwork here on my Choice-Based Art blog. ***Hint--I would love to 

hear from my students in grades 3, 4, and 5! I would love to include your 

artwork too, so have a family member email me some pictures of your work.

I hope you will continue making art during this time at home. 

Thank you to the families who have been sending me pictures. Please keep


them coming!


Ms. Brooks 

brooksro@link75.org.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your participation and welcome your questions, thoughts, and reflections.